Skip to main content

Blogging? Are you serious? Do people do it?

Depends, we want to see it from what perspective.

As a doodle artist and an ordinary person, I think a blog is a platform for writing daily notes, about ideas or opinions; something important for us to remember.

If we look beyond that, blogs can be used for business purposes, or also to brand ourselves, CV, resume, or even to create a tremendous impact for the world.

But, for myself, I will use the blog as a daily note. Honestly my memory is worse than an elephant.

Also to introduce myself to people on the internet, so they know that I'm a real person, not a robot haha.

Besides, in Original by Adam Grant, I've heard that it would be better if we studied several different disciplines.

That is what made Galileo able to see the structure of the moon, unlike other scientists of his time.

That's because Galileo not only studied space science, but also studied painting. So he could see patterns and gradients on the moon, this advantage made him more proficient than his contemporaries

Thus, I would like to train myself in the regular practice of several different disciplines.

And one of them is writing blog content, at least once a week. (actually I have a hobby of playing guitar in fingerstyle style, but I'm not ready yet, I'll tell you about it later).

I know, most of what we made the first time really looked like trash. (now you understand right why the title of this blog is ideas in the trash?)

However, I wonder what will happen if we are consistent with what we do?

What kind of results will we get if we keep moving forward?

So here I am, inspio, I'm turning 24 soon. A Doodle Artist, whose only job is to draw and spend time worrying about everything. (you know anxiety of the quarter-life-shitty crisis, that I don't really believe about it at all).

But this is where I want to start. (Like the old saying "It doesn't matter where you start, what matters is where you're going", ok I'm starting to come across as wiser. got a problem with that?)

This is where I want to start, and I don't have any specific plans. So, I'll write anything interesting, something important to know, and something worth remembering

Besides that this is what I'm learning. I'm learning to be alone without feeling lonely.

Well, whatever. Let's blog. Thank you for reading this strange article. Ha ha

Comments